Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Who is joining the cast of True Blood now?



It's Panthers!!



Werewolves, step aside. As this exclusive photo reveals, a panther has been spotted on the set of HBO's True Blood, and will make her on-screen debut in mid-August.

Could this be a sign that the series is tearing a page from Charlaine Harris' books and transforming fan fave Jason Stackhouse into a werepanther?

While Ryan Kwanten (Jason) confirms to me, "I've been working with the panthers and they're a lot cooler than the wolves," creator Alan Ball only says, "We have shot some scenes with actual panthers in the same way we have shot with actual wolves. But I won't say there are or aren't werepanthers on the show." And if I were to tell you anymore, I'm afraid I might get my eyes clawed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment